Every night mama tells me that dada is coming home and I get very excited and run to the door to see him. I make the sign for dada by touching the side of my head (either side will do). If dada does not come through the door right away I get very impatient because I have been stuck with mama all day and I really need to see dada bad. When he comes in I get very excited and do a little jig and give him a big hug.
Love, Elijah
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Elijah! We've missed you so much at playgroup and the milk club.
I just wanted to tell you that I wait impatiently for my daddy too. Sometimes I even squeal really loud when he finally walks through the door. Most of the time though, Mom and I hear the squeak of the back door and she announces that daddy is home. That's my cue to go running as fast as I can into his arms giving him the biggest bear hug ever. After my daddy gets home, I don't want him out of my sight for a long time. :)
Thanks for helping me realize I'm not the only little boy who can't wait for daddy to come home to give me some mommy relief! :)
1 comment:
Hi Elijah! We've missed you so much at playgroup and the milk club.
I just wanted to tell you that I wait impatiently for my daddy too. Sometimes I even squeal really loud when he finally walks through the door. Most of the time though, Mom and I hear the squeak of the back door and she announces that daddy is home. That's my cue to go running as fast as I can into his arms giving him the biggest bear hug ever. After my daddy gets home, I don't want him out of my sight for a long time. :)
Thanks for helping me realize I'm not the only little boy who can't wait for daddy to come home to give me some mommy relief! :)
Post a Comment