Monday, February 13, 2006

treasures

I love to bring mama and dada treasures that I find around the house. So far today I have brought mama a banana peel, a block, my firetruck shoes, my chicken puppet that sings songs, a picture frame, the cat's toy, my yellow plastic bucket, an unopened box of cat litter bags, mama's lipstick, three dvds, my phone, and a dried up piece of toast I found on the couch. Mama was not asking me for any of these things but I know she was very glad to have all of them. Of course these treasures are all in addition to the numerous books that I have brought to her to read to me today.

Mama and dada are always very excited by my gifts and they say thank you and I know they appreciate them very much so I always offer them with a big smile on my face and my arm outstretched as far as I can make it.

Love, Elijah

No comments: