Lately I really enjoy laying on the floor. I like to just hang out there, usually on my tummy. Mama and dada think I am a little strange sometimes. Really I am just getting a new perspective on things. Also I get a good look at the carpet so that I can tell mama when she needs to vacuum. The vacuum is one of my favorite things now, I am really excited when it is time to get it out. I can't believe I was ever scared of it. Yesterday we were at the shoe store and there was a vacuum there too. I could not believe it, I was very excited. I make the sign for vacuum all the time and make mama open the door to the closet so I can see it. I can reach the door handle but can't figure out how to twist it so that it will open. One of these days I will figure it out and then I will get to open the closet whenever I want to.
Love, Elijah


No comments:
Post a Comment