Yesterday my rash got worse, it was all over my legs and arms and face. But today it is going away and hopefully it will be gone in a day or two. I was pretty grumpy yesterday too, today has been a lot better.
Yesterday I was helping mama with her makeup. My job was to take her lipsticks one by one over to the bed. I would take one over to the bed, then take another one, then bring the first one back to the bathroom drawer. I busied myself with this task until mama said it was time to go. I surprised her by going into the living room and getting my jacket and bringing it to her in the bathroom. She had just been telling me that I would need my jacket if we were going to go so I don't know why she was so surprised. She took me to the park and it was the first time that I didn't want to get in the swing. Why swing when there are so many things to walk around and look at? I had very much fun and was very mad when mama made me leave.
Love, Elijah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment