The last couple of weekends we have had snow. The first weekend it was just a dusting and it didn't stick. I went outside with dada to check it out. At one point my mitten came off and I discovered that snow is cold and it is wet. This was news to me. I also got to wear my first pair of shoes with hard soles on the bottom. I thought they were really cool cause they make noise when I walk. I stomped around in them a lot.
The next weekend it snowed like crazy. Dada fixed up the driveway so that we could ride the innertube down it. I really loved sliding down the driveway, it was lots of fun. I loved walking up and down the driveway. I didn't like walking in the deep snow because I kept falling over. Now the snow is pretty much gone. I can't wait for it to snow again so that I can ride down the driveway with dada.
Love, Elijah




No comments:
Post a Comment