Wednesday, February 08, 2006

roseola

This morning mama took off my pjs and discovered I had a rash on my tummy and my back, so off to the doctor we went. Mama and dada were afraid it was a reaction to my medicine, but the doctor said it was probably roseola. I am happy and the rash doesn't bother me, so I am doing okay.

While we were waiting for the doctor I heard a baby crying and I didn't understand what the noise was so we went over to see and found a really tiny baby crying. Mama told me that it was a baby and showed me the sign for baby. Then later I heard the baby again and mama was all surprised when I made the sign for baby. Mama does not understand why I pick up some signs so easily and yet still refuse to do the sign for num-nums even though she has shown me a thousand times. The truth is I just like to keep mama guessing, I can't make everything easy for her!

Love, Elijah

No comments: