Thursday, August 03, 2006

poopy schmoopy

It's very hot around here lately so I get to hang out in just a diaper. This makes it easy to let mama know when I've pooped. I just stick my finger in my diaper and get some poop on it, then I run and show mama. I tell her "da!" which means "Mama look! There is poop on my finger and I need my diaper changed!" and she scoops me up and we run to change my diaper and clean off my finger.

Yesterday mama was in the shower when I did this, and I didn't know what to do with the poop on my finger, so I just wiped it on my belly. Later mama was wondering what was on my belly and when she realized it was poop off we ran to get my diaper changed. This works so well, everyone should try it when they need their diaper changed.

Love, Elijah

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hey Elijah,

This is obviously a great talent - however, if you don't mind, please don't fill Benji in on this one. He is working on enough of his own unique 'talents' at this time.

:)

Thanks!
Laurel