Saturday, July 29, 2006

same pool, different dog

Here I am in the pool we have on our back patio. The first picture is me with Zig last year in July. She was not very fond of the water so she never got in the pool with me. Moses is not yet sure about the water but he will get in with me if we coax him (meaning dada picks him up and puts him in the pool).

I love my pool very very very much. I make the sign for bath and then the sign for dada when I want to swim in my pool because I always swim with dada. All day long I ask to swim with dada and mama tells me that I will get to swim when he gets home from work. So as soon as dada comes home I run to the back door giggling excitedly and make the sign for bath over and over again. Poor dada is left with his arms hanging open for a hug because I am too excited about swimming to even give him a hug. I start tugging at my clothes and my diaper and make the sign for getting my diaper changed because I know that I need to get all naked to swim.

My pool is very much fun.

Love, Elijah



1 comment:

Laurel said...

Looks like a lot of fun Elijah!

Stay cool,
Benji