Yesterday the library there was a carnival to celebrate the end of summer. I don't know why they think it is the end of the summer because it is still very hot. Mama thought that there probably wouldn't be anything for kids as little as me to do but we went anyway because it was too hot to play outside. Turns out there was lots for me to do.
There was a giant yellow duck there who let me sit on his lap and get my picture taken with him. I wasn't scared at all, I smiled a very big smile because he was very nice. I waved bye-bye to him and then we went over to this little pool of water with rubber ducks floating in it. I picked out a duck and gave it to a nice girl and she gave me a prize. Then I grabbed another duck and threw it back into the pool because it was fun. Another little boy glared at me because he did not know how to have fun like me.
We found some sidewalk chalk and I drew pretty pictures on the cement. Then we had some popcorn and some lemonade. I climbed up on the bench all by myself and had a nice little rest while I ate my snack. Next we went inside and mama traced my hand on a paper and cut it out while I drew on the table. Apparently I am not supposed to draw on the table so mama kept saying sorry to the nice lady giving out the paper. We hung up my hand on the wall next to Clifford.
Then I used a fishing pole to fish and got another prize. They were also giving away balloons and pinwheels and it was lots of fun. The bestest part was the special stamp I got on my hand. It is a truck and I love it and point at it all the time.
Love, Elijah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment