Sunday, July 09, 2006

bye-bye cast

I now have a naked arm again because I got my cast off last Monday. Mama and dada told me all weekend that we were going to say bye-bye cast soon, so I was all ready for it when we went back to the doctor's office. My cast was very dirty as you can see. I held really still while the nurse cut my cast off. The machine sounded just like a vacuum so I liked it very much. While the nurse was cutting I would wave at my cast with my other hand and say "dow-wa" which means bye-bye because I knew my cast was going bye-bye. My arm felt really funny once my cast was off. I kept poking it and saying bye-bye. Then I hurried to show dada. For a couple of days I would point at my arm and mama would ask me where my cast went and I would respond "boo" because if there was one thing I enjoyed about my cast it's that it was blue. We kept my cast so that one day I can look at it and see how little my arm was. I plan to grow so big that there is no way anybody will believe that it ever fit me.

Love, Elijah




No comments: