My new stool is unfortunately not any taller than the other one. I was disappointed at this because I thought if I put my new stool in front of the kitchen counter than I would be able to reach the cabinet where my bubbles (ba-bah!) are kept. I also thought I would be able to reach the thermostat, which has fun buttons all over it, but it's not tall enough for that either. Oh well, I can still reach all the lightswitches and it is fun to turn them off and on.
In these pictures I am wearing my firetruck hat. I also have a white firetruck hat. We wear them when we sing the firetruck song. I always wear the red one and give mama or dada the white one. The song goes like this (to the tune of ten little indians):
Hurry, hurry, drive the firetruck!
Hurry, hurry, drive the firetruck!
Hurry, hurry, drive the firetruck!
Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!
We pretend we are steering the firetruck while we sing, I happen to be very good at this part. We also hurry and put our boots on, climb the ladder, and squirt the water. Not a day goes by that we don't sing the firetruck song at my house, it is the bestest song ever. But in case you want to try it yourself, be forewarned that you must be wearing the hat, it's just not the same without it.
Mama says I am the handsomest fireman ever.
Love, Elijah


No comments:
Post a Comment