Friday, August 25, 2006

carousel

Not long ago I got to visit the Coolest Mall in the World. It has earned its name because it not only has a playground in it, but it also has a carousel. It was my very first carousel ride and I loved it very much. Dada went on the carousel with me and I had to wait a very long time before it started going. I waited very patiently in my seat. I chose a zebra because it was the coolest looking animal on the carousel. Once we got going I was very excited. After we went around a couple of times I even remembered to smile at mama when we went by. After the ride was over I tried to convince dada that we needed to stay on the ride forever and ever but he made me get off anyway. I decided to sit down in the middle of the mall in front of the carousel in case that would help change dada's mind. It didn't work. If it had worked, I can assure you that I would still be there, riding the carousel, because I loved it very much.

Love, Elijah



No comments: