I have grown very fond of my blankets. I like to climb on the couch or the bed and surround myself with all of them. Sometimes I play peekaboo with my toes. My blankets are so soft and feel so yummy against me. Every so often I even like to take one in the car with me. Everyone should have soft blankets like these, they are the best.
Benji COMPLETELY agrees about the blanket thing. Of course, not just any blanket will do, but his most favorite green fuzzy blanket. It is a knit blanket and has several holes in it due to his constant attention and care. :)
2 comments:
Benji COMPLETELY agrees about the blanket thing. Of course, not just any blanket will do, but his most favorite green fuzzy blanket. It is a knit blanket and has several holes in it due to his constant attention and care. :)
Ej,
You are so cute! Hopefully, we'll get to see you again soon....
love,
the Zedler Girls
Post a Comment