Sunday, June 25, 2006

same outfit, different year

Here I am wearing the same outfit when I was seven months old and a few weeks ago at nineteen months old. The pictures were taken almost exactly twelve months apart. Who knew I'd be able to wear the same clothes a year later? My feet are much bigger so I wear bigger shoes. (Actually I didn't wear shoes last summer because mama said I couldn't walk then. Can you believe I ever couldn't walk? That's crazy.) I am a tall skinny boy so I can still fit some of my clothes from last summer. I hope mama doesn't make me try to fit them again next summer because I have to stay on top of all of the current fashion trends and no way will I be caught in the same outfit three years in a row.

Love, Elijah



2 comments:

Laurel said...

We have no shirts that still fit this summer but we do have 2 pairs of shorts.

Once they start eating more solid foods they aren't so chunky from all that breastmilk. :)

Anonymous said...

The shorts only fit if he is in a disposable diaper, those cloth ones are just too big for these!