Monday, June 26, 2006

berry applesauce

These little applesauce cups are one of my favoritist things to eat. They come in a little cup and I can hold it all the way from the pantry to my highchair, grab a spoon, and then it's yummy in the tummy. Mama insists that I sit in my highchair to eat it, but I try to convince her every time that I need to eat it in the living room. So far she hasn't given in but I will keep trying because I know I am irresistible and she will let me one of these days.

This picture is a couple of weeks old and you can tell because the white part around my cast is still white. Now that I have had it on a few weeks it is gray from all of the playing I do. Later I will post some pictures of it and you will be able to see exactly how much fun I have all the time. Yesterday, for example, I was eating yogurt and decided it would look very nice on my cast. So I used my spoon and dumped many spoonfuls of yogurt on my cast before mama saw me. For some reason she was not happy about this but I think it looked rather nice.

Love, Elijah


No comments: