Sunday, April 16, 2006

my new puppy

This is my new puppy. He is a chocolate lab. He doesn't have a name yet. He is not coming to live with us until next week because he is still hanging out with his mama. When his mama is done giving him num-nums then he will come to live with us. I hope that when my mama is done giving me num-nums I don't have to go live with someone else because I would miss my mama and my dada. My puppy is very little and very soft. I gave him kisses. His mama and dada were very cool. I liked them very much. They would sniff me through the fence and when they barked I would laugh. My puppy will be as big as they are one day, which is very big. I can't wait until my new puppy comes to live with us so I can give him kisses everyday.

Love, Elijah


No comments: