Thursday, April 13, 2006

crackers

One of my favorite snacks is crackers. Here I am making the sign for cracker and saying "da" which can mean a lot of things but in this it case meant cracker. I love triscuits and I love multigrain wheat thins. One time when I was at the grocery store with mama and dada I was walking down the aisle when all of a sudden I realized I was in the cracker aisle. I got very excited because I recognized some of the boxes. I carefully chose a box of triscuits and brought it to mama and she put it in the cart. Then I turned around and grabbed another box so that mama could put that one in the cart too. There were lots of boxes and I think they all needed to be put in the cart so that we could take them home because I love crackers.

Love, Elijah

No comments: