Saturday, April 15, 2006

the bestest most fabulous toy ever

I now have my very own vacuum. It is the bestest vacuum ever. I push it all over the house. It has a button I can push on it to turn it on. It even has a light on it so I can see where I am vacuuming. My vacuum lives in the front closet with the other vacuum. Every night we put it away and say night-night to the vacuum, and then first thing in the morning I run to the closet to get it out. The first night I had it I played with it for an hour, and then first thing the next morning I remembered it as soon as I woke up. It is my very own vacuum and I love it very much.

In the last picture I am making the sign for vacuum which I do by bending my elbow and moving my arm very fast.

Love, Elijah



1 comment:

Laurel said...

I'll have to watch Benji when we come over next - he might fight Elijah over such a cool toy! Hope our boys will be so clean when they grow up. :)

Laurel