Thursday, October 06, 2005

On Wednesday my mama goes to bible study and leaves me in the nursery. I have decided to nominate her for the meanest mom award or maybe the how dare you abandon me award. She leaves me with Miss A. I like Miss A, but she is not my mama. So I cry. But in a few seconds I forget what I am crying about because Miss A lets me sit on her lap and feeds me oatios and lets me watch veggietales. I do not have veggietales at home, it is really cool. Yesterday there was another baby crying and so Miss A put me down and I screamed and screamed. Then mama appeared out of nowhere. Can you believe she was there the whole time? Just outside the door. And then she left me again. Finally I took a nap. When I woke up mama was there.

Definitely the how dare you abandon me award.

This picture is from when we went out to lunch. I was eating oatios there too. I can not believe how many places have oatios. They are everywhere I go.

Love, Elijah

No comments: