Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Camping is fun- continued


More things I learned while camping...

6. If you hold all your poops in the whole time you are camping, when you get back you can have many poopy diapers in a row. And they will be really stinky. This is great because mama uses cloth diapers at home and she has to see the poopy diapers up close and personal. Much better than those sposies where she doesn't have to hardly look at the poop at all. I believe mama should definitely know my poops intimately.

7. If I fall asleep in the car while we are camping I am allowed to stay in my carseat. Normally I am rudely awoken and taken in the house. But when we are camping I can keep sleeping in my seat.

8. Dada works very hard on his campfires and they are really nice and keep us very warm. Did I say that already?

9. Chicken cooked while camping tastes better than chicken cooked at home.

10. Camels are funny. (more on that tomorrow!)

Love, Elijah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ej - your mama's hair is getting long - tell her i like it a lot!

love,
nd