Monday, October 24, 2005

i love housework

I love to help mama and dada around the house. When mama is putting clothes in the dryer I help hold the dryer open. I make sure that the bathroom cabinets are closed (this involves slamming them over and over many times in a row). I hold the dishwasher open when dada loads it. I make sure there is enough toilet paper in the bathroom (the only way to check this is to pull it all off the roll). I examine the vacuum thoroughly to make sure it is still there, but I stay away from it when it is on because it is very loud. I make sure the bathroom scale is working. I eat things off the kitchen floor so mama doesn't have to sweep as much. I make sure the bathroom counter is clean by pulling off everything I can reach.

All in all I think I am very helpful.

Love, Elijah

No comments: