I love to eat. It is especially fun when mama forgets to put a bib on me because then I am sure to make a big mess. I insist on feeding myself. No way do I like for anyone to feed me, it is much more satisfying to put food in my mouth all by myself. Never mind that much of it ends up falling into my lap instead of going into my mouth. Eating is lots of fun. One of my favorite foods is sweet potato. I could eat a whole sweet potato if mama would let me. My next favorite thing is toast. In this picture mama tried to feed me yogurt so I turned my head and ended up with it all over my face. I don't know why she tries to feed me, like I said I must feed myself. If I could only figure out how to work the spoon.Love, Elijah
2 comments:
I love the expression on his face!! Melody prefers for me to feed her! When she does have food in her hands, she likes to squish it between her fingers instead of putting it in her mouth. Her favorite lately is yobaby yogurt.
I totally agree with you that feeding oneself is more fun than Mama or Dada doing it. Independence - isn't it great?! Oh wait, indepence that is until it's nursing time - then we need our Mamas. :)
Benji
Post a Comment