My new favorite store is Petco. They have little shopping carts that are just the right size for me. When we go there I head straight for the little carts and pick one out that's just right for me to push. I go around the store and choose things to put in the cart. When we went shopping for my new puppy I chose some tennis balls, shampoo, vitamins, water dish, and some treats. I did a very good job choosing these things and I put them all in my very own cart. Some of the things I chose even came home with us.
I also love to push the big shopping carts everywhere we go. Here is a picture of me pushing the cart at Lowe's. I love Lowe's because there are all kinds of things to do there- cabinet doors to open and close, forklifts to watch, refrigerators to check out. No way am I sitting in the cart while we are there, there is too much to do.
Love, Elijah


1 comment:
the new look is nice!
Post a Comment