Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the library

Once a week we go to the library. I love the library because there are books to read, computers to use, and puzzles to play. Sometimes we go for story time where we sing songs and so of course I dance too. The best part is that the library is next to my favorite park. So when we are done we go to the park and I can swing and slide and chase the geese. Sometimes I think that we should go to the park before the library but mama never lets me. I get really mad after we are done at the library because we go to the car and put the books away and I am afraid we are leaving without going to the park. At the library there is this statue of a little girl and little boy reading a book. I have always been fascinated by this statue and now we stop to look at it every time we go to the library. Here is a picture of me pointing out their ears, eyes, and fingers (oh, wait, those are my fingers!).

Love, Elijah



No comments: