Monday, May 01, 2006

moses

This is my new puppy. His name is Moses. He is hilarious. He follows me around and jumps on me and chews on my fingers and my toes. Sometimes he chews too hard and it hurts so I cry. He wimpers and barks and eats his food straight out of a bowl without even using a spoon (and spoons are lots of fun, they are my favorite thing to eat with as long as I am the one using it). I like to call him Muh Muh Muh. When we get home I run straight to his crate to say hello. I like to point out his ears and his nose and his penis (because he is a boy dog and I find this fascinating). He comes to the park with us and he plays and he plays and he plays. He is trying to make friends with the kitty but the kitty is not quite ready for a new dog yet. A Moses and an Elijah are a lot for any household but I think we will do just fine.

Love, Elijah


No comments: