I have decided that I must eat with a spoon at every meal. At first I could not figure out how to keep the spoon right side up on its way to my mouth. Now that I have finally mastered this I am able to keep my tummy satisfyingly full. I go to the drawer and pull out one of my spoons (I have finally figured out just which drawer they are in). I go to the fridge and point to the yogurt or the applesauce. I point to my chair and then mama or dada will help me into it and I can eat like crazy. Sometimes it is quite messy but I don't mind at all. Moses doesn't mind either, he helps keep the floor clean.
Love, Elijah



1 comment:
How often do you have to wash his hair after eating? He seems to get it all over himself--but he's so cute while he does it. He's such a big boy!
Post a Comment