Monday, March 13, 2006

my new favorite toy

This morning while mama was in the shower I was awfully quiet and she was wondering what I was up to. Whatever I was playing with was making some odd noises. When she opened the shower door she found me playing with my new favorite toy, the toilet plunger. I have been trying to get my hands on it for weeks because I think it is fascinating, but mama would always hide it from me. This morning I would pick it up and slam it down on the tile floor and it made really cool noises. Mama was thrilled that I found the dirtiest, most grossest thing in the bathroom to play with.

Love, Elijah

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Haha - we actually keep our plunger behind our washer. We rarely need it and that way it is out of the way. Except.... that Benji still found it! That little wiggleworn wiggled his way behind the washer to grap it and fling it around. Yuck! Now it's shoved all the way behind the dryer where Mama can hardly reach it either.