My newest job around the house is Closing Doors. Around the house I am very good at closing doors. Mama and dada just have to tell me to close the door and I run over to do it! So far I have never caught my fingers in the doors. Sometimes when I am playing I will close the door to the room and find that I am by myself and I don't know how to open it. This is okay unless it is dark, then it is kind of scary so I have to holler for someone to come open the door for me.
I am learning another job, Opening Doors. If someone will turn the handle then I can help push the door open. I am very good at opening the car door however. This is because I love to go (I like to say it "dough") so I think that if I help open the door maybe we can get going faster. If mama forgets to let me help open the door I will complain and remind her it is my job and she will close the car door so that I can help.
Love, Elijah
No comments:
Post a Comment