I have decided that walking is the best way to get around. A couple days before Christmas I just started walking a few steps here and there. Then by Christmas I was walking all over the place. On Christmas Eve I hit my head into the coffee table four times because I kept falling over. But since then I have been much better at it. I learned that I should fall onto my bottom instead of falling foward, so that is what I do. I walk all over the house and mama and dada are still surprised when they see me walking into the room.
Love, Elijah


2 comments:
Well, that's it... it's all over now!!! Yay, Elijah!! (I'm guessing that right about now you've realized that you just THOUGHT your house was baby-proof.)
Mostly I keep finding things that he's taken from room to room or hidden away in drawers or cabinets. Like cheerios in the bathroom drawer, the tv remote in the hamper...it's a lot easier to carry things around when you can walk!
Sheryll
Post a Comment