Wednesday, December 14, 2005

new ways to play

I am learning that there are new ways to play. I have discovered that it is fun to open drawers, pull things out, close the drawer, open the drawer, put things back in, then close the drawer again. I used to only take things out of drawers. Now I like to put things back in and then close the drawer. The other day I found mama's swimsuits in her dresser drawer so I pulled them out and put them back in a few times. I got mad because sometimes they wouldn't go in all the way and then the drawer didn't close right so mama had to help me. I have also learned that it is fun to put my toys up on the table or the couch or the stool to play with. I used to only take them down, now I put them up. This has opened up lots of new ways for me to play and I am having lots of fun.

Love, Elijah


No comments: