Monday, December 05, 2005

changes

I have changed sooooo much in the last few weeks. These are the things I am doing:

I cut tooth number seven.

I have taken my first steps, three or four at a time.

I stand up without holding onto anything.

I can say E-I-E-I-O, although the O is the hardest part so most of the time I just leave it off.

I make the sign "more" when I want more of something, or sometimes I just make the sign when I want anything.

I like to read my books to myself (I tell stories about what is going on to myself.)

I like to chatter to everyone about what is going on. I have lots to say.

I like to point at things. I use my whole hand to point, I think that is better than using just one finger. It gets the point across much better. (haha, the point.)

I have gained a whole pound and a quarter in just a month! This is because I eat and eat and eat like crazy.

I only take one (long) nap a day.

I only need num-nums maybe once during the day. But I still like my num-nums at night and in the morning.

I have lots going on!

Love, Elijah


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it looks like you got another hair cut. I guess all that yummy food is fueling fast growth in the hair department.

Laurel