Love, Elijah
Thursday, March 22, 2007
st. patrick's day
On St. Patrick's Day we went to a parade downtown. This meant we got to ride the train. Mama and Dada told me the night before that we would be riding the train the next day. I was very excited about this and remembered within seconds of waking up that morning. The day just got better and better because I got to wear my brand new green shirt and because we took my stroller with us. I spent much of the parade on Dada's shoulders. We saw horses and firetrucks and lots and lots of people wearing green. I also spent quite a bit of time pushing my stroller around because it is one of my favorite things to do. I was so tired from this that I fell asleep on the way home.
Love, Elijah






Love, Elijah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment