Last night we went to the grocery store and we bought many yummy things. The bestest thing we bought was ice cream and mama and dada bribed me into behaving by promising me I could have some when we got home. After we got home I sat the kitchen table and happily ate my ice cream straight out of the container while dada put groceries away. Then I saw mama fixing herself some celery and peanut butter. I am a big fan of celery and I knew I had to have some so I asked for some right away. Then I thought that if celery is good with peanut butter surely it must be good with ice cream too.
So I tried it.
And I was right. It was yummy.
(And you thought this would be about mama and her weird cravings.)
Love, Elijah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment