My auntie has miniature horses and a few weeks ago I got to ride them for the first time. I had so much fun that I am not even sure what my favorite part was. First I rode on the back of the horse, and when my auntie made the horse go fast I was all smiles. Then I rode in the cart and that was fun, especially when the horse would run fast. I kept signing more because I loved it when the horse was running. Then I got to lead the horse around and give it treats. My auntie says I am a natural and I think she is quite right.
Love, Elijah
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yei! We get to see your mama in a few pictures too! No wonder you're such a cute, happy boy! :D Ana
1 comment:
Yei! We get to see your mama in a few pictures too! No wonder you're such a cute, happy boy! :D Ana
Post a Comment