Monday, November 07, 2005

pumpkin patch


I went to a pumpkin patch last month. Most of the time I was very unhappy there, but dada managed to get a couple pictures of me happy and even clapping. I was not very fond of the pumpkins, I mean what was the point of all that? It was a very long ride, I just fell asleep, and then they want me to sit amongst pumpkins that don't even taste good or make noises or anything? What fun is that?

Love, Elijah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited a pumpkin patch in Dallas a few weeks ago - and I wasn't all that impressed either. At first I thought it was going to be great fun to move those pumpkins and I tried REALLY hard to pick up various ones... but to no avail, those things are HEAVY! But I DID enjoy trying to climb up the hay bales - but my Mama was always right behind me. I wish she would just let me explore and give me some ROOM! (not a chance though!)

Hope to see you this Friday,
Benji