Wednesday, November 09, 2005

the backdoor

The backdoor is one of my favorite places in the house. I love to stand at the backdoor and look outside. I love to bang on the door also, it is great fun. The best part about the backdoor is that Zig comes over to say hello. I get really excited when I see her because I have lots of things to tell her. And she has lots of things to tell me. I tell her all about the things that go on inside the house because she is no longer allowed inside the house. She tells me all about the things that happen outside. One day when I am big I am going to learn how to open the door all by myself and go outside to see her whenever I want to, which is all the time. In this picture it is raining like crazy. I do not yet understand rain, it is very strange stuff.

Love, Elijah

No comments: