Sunday, November 08, 2009
the cutest picture I didn't get to take
It was a long flight to Australia. Before we got on the plane we got the boys in their pj's. Elijah was really excited to wear his space pj's on the plane. Jonah wore his pj's that have helicopters and airplanes on them. Unfortunately Jonah did not make it through the whole flight without a diaper leak. His change of clothes were in the overhead bin where I couldn't reach, so he spent the rest of the flight in just his diaper with a pajama shirt but no pants. When it was time to get off the plane we just put his socks and shoes on and let him head into the airport like that since we planned on changing them into their clothes once inside. Jonah and I were the very last passengers off the plane. The jetway (is that what it's called?) had huge windows in it. As I followed Jonah up the ramp I saw him stop and excitedly point out the window. "Plane!" he said. (Actually back then it sounded like "Piah!") I stopped with him and saw that he was pointing at our plane, the one we had just been on for the last 16 hours or so. He had no idea. I wish I'd had my camera out to get a picture of him pointing at our plane while he had no pants on, it was the cutest image and it's still stuck in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment