Jonah says: I don't know what's up with this whole Thomas thing, but this piece of bark I'm holding is amazing.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
day out with thomas
Complete with balloon animals (that would be a blue snake with green eyes and a green tongue, colors chosen by Elijah himself), petting zoo, temporary tattoos, and lots of Thomas merchandise. What could be better for a 3 yr. old?
Jonah says: I don't know what's up with this whole Thomas thing, but this piece of bark I'm holding is amazing.








Jonah says: I don't know what's up with this whole Thomas thing, but this piece of bark I'm holding is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sheryll, you look great. I love your hair.
ha - your friend bekah beat me to it. i was checking in to say now THAT is your best hair colour ever. love it. you really are glowing (not with sweat, or child - right?!) you look guapisima. (ask sean!)
XX
nd
p.s. - what is UP with all those long sleeves and fleece...YA'LL need to move on back to arkansas. it's hot as hell here...and muggy too.
and i can't believe you're gonna have a blondie! ha.
XX
nd
what is up with thomas? For one thing - I really despise his books - totally lame. But the 3 year old boys do seem to like him, huh?
Post a Comment