Wednesday, June 27, 2007

mini-golf

Last week we went to this really neat place with an indoor playground and arcade games and mini golf and go-karts and bumper boats. We ate in the restaurant and they gave us this little green plastic cone to take to our table to let the waitress know to serve us. When she came over she took the green plastic cone away and I was extremely upset and my entire evening was about to be ruined. Even the news that she would be bringing me fries did not console me. Then dada started blowing bubbles in his drink. This made a very funny noise and I just had to try it myself. And soon I was distracted enough by the blowing of bubbles that I forgot about the green plastic cone and was even able to enjoy my fries.

Then we played miniature golf, which I have not done in a very long time. I had my very own golf club and my very own ball that were both green. I would hit the ball from the beginning of the hole and then wherever it would stop I would go and pick it up and move it to a few inches away from the hole and use my club to hit it in. I also helped mama and dada with their golfing abilities on occasion. I didn't get bored until about hole 15, which is a very long time when you are two.

Love, Elijah





1 comment:

Laurel said...

We recently went mini golfing too (last summer was the last time). Benji really loves it too. We have gone 2 times in the last 2 weeks (before it gets too hot!). He also is a good helper for the parental golf balls. :)