Wednesday, May 23, 2007

yummy popsicle

One of the fun things about mama being pregnant is that she craves all kinds of things I don't usually get to eat. Yummy things like canned cheese that squirts out the end and snickers bars and lots and lots and lots of pancakes. One night we even got to have ice cream for dinner. Imagine the bliss.

The other night mama decided she needed a banana flavored popsicle. They only come in boxes with other flavors so I got to pick my own and I chose blue. Popsicles are yummy but they can be quite challenging to eat when they start to melt. I can't wait to have another one, and now that I have finally figured out how to open the freezer all by myself I ask for one all the time. Next time I want to try a green one, so I open the door and I point to the box and I tell mama "geen," to which she always seems to respond with "later." I'm not sure when later is but I hope it gets here soon.

Love, Elijah









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

better find him a green (later!) tupperware! He looks so good with bright colors! :) Ana